The game I found at the thrift store was one of the newer games where the game board is folded into a square in order to make the box smaller.
First I cut the game board into 4 equal pieces.
Taking my picture frame I decided where to place it on the board so it didn’t cover any of the graphics and would still allow it to stand.
After drawing its placement on the back of the game board, I cut the section out using a sharp craft knife.
I glued the picture frame to the back of the game board and once it was dry I glued monopoly money and game pieces to the frame’s front.
The last thing I did was to give the board 3 coats of clear polyurethane, letting it dry between coats, to strengthen the frame.